Post your rig part 2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC01162-3.jpg

Current rig... seems like it's ever changing.

[/quote]That cab is freakin' sweet.[/quote]

Thanks man. Had the V30's re-coned with the original NOS cones Celestion used from their original manufacturer in England. So it's got the originally warmer sounding V30 side when they made V30 with this secret cone manufacturer back in the 70's.

That cab is freakin' sweet.[/quote]

Thanks man. Had the V30's re-coned with WSG cones from England. Got all the punchy balls and mids of the V30 but without the icepick that I hear from a Celestion V30.[/quote]

Dang, I'm jelly. :(

This is my nu Baby!

...nothing spectacular for you guys, but it is my first recto and my second boogie (the first one is my F-30, which is not in the pic. I use this one as a cab).

This one is a 2012' 2010 reborn model \m/

To the right, you can see my Weber Stereo MASS...or at least a part of it :roll:

It F*CKIN' ROCKS by the way :lol:

Update. Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 2 channel 1995 Revision G. R-05774. sounds really really good.

8a608b3c.jpg

The smoothest, smokiest tones from the egnater mixed with the brash balls from the roadster are just a dream come true.

I run ibanez axes into a ts808 then into a crybaby from hell. From there I use the two crybaby outputs to split to both amps and into an orange 4x12.

Hopefully I'll have a couple of songs tracked with these guys shortly.

harem_theater said:
Nice rig. But when are you getting another TOL? Haha

Thanks... Dunno re: the TOL. The Boogie MKIII Coliseum, gets me the tones I liked from the TOL.

Here is the latest version of my rig (sorry only have a cell phone camera...)

Its a stereo rig (Mesa Roadster & Mark IV). The 2 Eventide pedals along with the Boss Loopstation (And 2 of the columns on the M13) are in the efx loop. Guitars are a PRS Custom 24, 2 CE 24's, a CE 22 (with Piezo installed) and a couple Music Man JP6's (with Piezo as well)

amps.jpg

pedalboard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back