• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

combo shells Mark & DC (updated with link to pics)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billbarr

Reaction score
The DC combo shell (17" chassis) gray taurus and also in "good" shape. This shell was purchased to put my DC3 in and preserve it's perfect cabinet. A few scuffs on the vinyl, nothing major but by no means is this perfect. Someone before me used this cabinet as an extension and installed a 1/4" jack in the back of the cab. Pretty good job, but not perfect. Also, the tube guard is now missing. $100 OBO, MAKE AN OFFER!! plus shipping from Alabama.

SOLD ++++I have a black Mark combo shell (17" chassis) that needs to find a new home. This shell was included when I bought a Mark IV. I put a speaker in it and used it as an extension cabinet for a while with my TA15. Overall good condition with only scuffs in the vinyl. The painted metal corners have some chips as does the ends to the handle. I have removed the speaker and ready to sell, $100, plus shipping from Alabama.

photos:

https://bham.craigslist.org/msg/d/trussville-mesa-combo-shells/6831679305.html

Hi,
Saw your combo cab, for sale, is this the same size cab as a Mark series cab? I think the width is the same, but not sure. It's 17in on the is
Inside?

What would your best price be?

Steve

the gray DC cab is still available. It is the same size as a Mark cabinet. The guy that bought the black Mark cabinet wanted the tube guard, so it is gone. How about $75. with freight you would be right about $100. If you need more measurements or pics, send me an e-mail to [email protected], and I'll see what I can do.

Back