• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark IV Combo - Model A - MINT Condition

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dropped price from $1200 to $1100. I promise you won't find a nicer Mark IV. I am old guy and I take really good care of my stuff.

Had one, just like that. Seller is holding the ultimate gigging musician's amp. Likes pedals. The only knob I ever touched gig to gig was adjust the output volume to fit the show site. As usual with most Mesa's It takes plenty of knob twiddling and pushing/pulling pots and sliding slides. Be patient, your sound is in there. Take lotsa notes, on paper, leave bread crumbs so that you don't get lost in the maze. You know Mesa settings, the difference between 4 and 4½ can make a world of difference.

Be patient. Take notes. It will quickly become the greatest amp you will ever own. I sold it only cuz it dragged me down the basement stairs at around 4am after a gig. :shock: The MkIV did not sustain so much as a mark. 8) The owner was not so lucky. :oops: I replaced it with a DC-3 & never looked back.

That is a fantastic price for that MKIV, get it. Gasoline is cheap. It may be worth picking it up. Or offering to meet the seller further on up the road. Cheers!
caddie

if you change your mind on shipping I would trade my Custom Shop Carvin ST300C

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ou0mjnd159twb0l/AADEgdo7a8z3HCEzxUeWtiBea?dl=0

Back