• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MESA ROADSTER HEAD WITH BIAS MOD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonzald1

Reaction score
I have a Mesa Boogie Roadster Head moded with a bias pot. This head is in excellent condition looking to trade for something different. I am looking for a Mark V head or a Marshall JVM Head.

Thanks

BrentSSL said:
Any interest in a mesa Mark V and what's a bias mod?

Location? I added a bias pot so you can use other brands of tubes not just Mesa Boogie. You can then adjust the bias so you can change how the tubes will perform. Colder or Hotter.

I might trade you for it.

I am located in Canfield ohio I have it up on ebay currently no bids so keep me posted :)

ooh that's not far compared to some other places let me know what you wanna do if its cool i want to think about it a little more myself.

I have a Marshall JVM 410 if you still have this or I'd trade you for the mark v you traded for!!! Let me know thanks.

What year is it what kind of tubes and do you like it better then the reborn?

dude22mi said:
I have a Marshall JVM 410 if you still have this or I'd trade you for the mark v you traded for!!! Let me know thanks.

Location? Thanks

I would but I'm always into checking each amp out first. Just to make sure you like what you hearing and I like what I'm hearing.

Latest posts

Back