• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20/20 Sold!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMMP

Reaction score
Up for sale is my 20/20. I bought it last April to pair with my quad, but it does not have enough headroom for my needs. It functions excellently and sounds great. Cosmetically it has some rack rash, scratches, and scrapes on the top and bottom (see pictures below). Also, the knobs have some silver showing through on the tops of the domes. Came to me with Mesa tubes installed, and an extra quad of JJ's, and I immediately installed the JJ's, and kept two of the mesas as spares, which I will include with the amp. Serial number 2165, and previous owner claimed it was from 2001.

Both units purchased from Ebay in the last year, and I have nothing but positive feedback on there. Will provide reference on request.

I am asking $450 + shipping for the 20/20 to anywhere in the lower 48. Shipping via FedEx and fully insured. That is paypal gift pricing; for regular paypal, add 3%. If you aren't too far from Southeastern Louisiana, I'd prefer a face to face deal. Contact via PM here, please.

If you have any questions or requests for more pictures, please do not hesitate to ask.

2020%204.jpg

2020%201.jpg

2020%202.jpg

2020%206.jpg

2020%205.jpg

Reason for editing: sold

Correct. Functionally, the only problem I have had is the LED hesitating and recently not coming on at all. Cosmetically, one scratch that I can find and the flanged rack ear/face plate (visible in a picture above.) It is still for sale.

hey man,

i tried sending a pm but dont know if that went through. please check it to see if you got my message.

prestige20 said:
hey man,

i tried sending a pm but dont know if that went through. please check it to see if you got my message.

PM replied to

Back