• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sweet gear fs/ft

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbsens03

Reaction score
I'm in southern california, Riverside to be more exact, and would like to keep this local.
I have a satin red Gibson ES 335 w/ ohsc. I'm asking $2000 for it obo. Or I'd be interested in trading it for an Orange Rockerverb 100 MKII head.
I also have a Jackson Dominion Pro w. hsc. This one is the riverbed finish and is an amazing guitar. Asking $1200 obo for this one.
Then there is a Marshall JCM 2000 tsl 100 head w/ foot switch and an '83 (or so) JCM 800 Lead Series straight cab loaded with Celestion G12-70's. Asking $1200 for this set up obo.
And finally I have a Gibson Les Paul Traditional in desert burst. I believe it's a '10. Asking $2000 obo for it. It's brand spankin new.
In addition to possibly trading the 335 for a RV 100 MKII I'd be willing to trade the LP for one as well, or the Jackson + Marshall. And of course I'd love an Orange cab to get thrown in as well. Or I'd trade some sort of combination of the LP, JAckson, and Marshall for a Mesa Mark V half stack. Let's work something out. Thanks.

335.jpg

jackson.jpg

marshall0.jpg

lp.jpg

Back