• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Craigslist 2C+ sighting.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I inquired about the amp. It has an 11xxx S/N and "Gain Boost" faceplate, so it's either a IIC or a IIC->IIC+ upgrade. Still looks like a nice amp, but since I'm not local to check it out personally I didn't pursue it.

I have an all original Simul-Class + Reverb + cooling fan that the wife tells me either needs to be put to use or sold. What she doesn't understand is that when I sell this amp I will be buying some more bass gear:) The serial number is 14xxx. I switched to bass due to a shortage of bass players in my area and haven't played guitar now for about 9 years and the thing has only had a couple of hours of play time since.

I am looking to get $2000 + Shipping. I am in South Dakota. The amp could probably use a look through by the guys at Mesa. The reverb is intermittent but after talking with Mike B at Mesa he told me it just needs to be cleaned and grounded. If I were to keep it I would send it in for a checkup and new power tubes. I could send it to Mesa for you and then you could arrange the shipping from them once the amp is ready.

If you are interested let me know. I have 2 other guys who are interested...just waiting to hear back from them. It goes to whoever gets me the $$ first.

I also have a 2x12 split back cabinet with the 200W EV's if you are interested. Here is a photo of the rig.

resizedamp.jpg

that's mine alright!

somebody buy it

$1400 + shipping
I want it out of here, just moved to a new place and don't want it taking up space

Latest posts

Back