• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MESA BOOGIE ROADSTER FOR SALE IN GREAT SHAPE

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonzald1

Reaction score
I have a Roadster Head with 8 button Foot controller with cable in excellent shape. Brand new High Gain JJ preamp tubes. No issues and No dings. I'll be glad to send pictures.

I will include the original receipt so you can transfer the warranty. Manual is also included.

$1,500 or B.O. shipping included to lower states only via UPS with tracking #, shipping insurance optional. Postal Money order only or come pick it up. No paypal and no checks. Must clear money order first before shipping. This is not a scam! Shipped from Illinois.

I find it hard to trust anyone selling something who doesn't even bother to have the 20 post minimum required to list things in this here classified forum. I have noticed people do scam online and the scams usually say "THIS IS NOT A SCAM" in them. It is strange that he doesn't want to deal with a legit payment option such as paypal. I would be leery of dealing with anyone who doesn't allow the buyer any means of protection. If you send a cash or money order, no course of action can be taken if the merchandise is not received. Furthermore, it is usually customary to offer ebay / other online references before listing things in an online classified, at least on a forum such as this one. Dealing on craigslist is different though, since most honest people prefer to sell locally.

Just sayin' . . .

YellowJacket said:
I find it hard to trust anyone selling something who doesn't even bother to have the 20 post minimum required to list things in this here classified forum. I have noticed people do scam online and the scams usually say "THIS IS NOT A SCAM" in them. It is strange that he doesn't want to deal with a legit payment option such as paypal. I would be leery of dealing with anyone who doesn't allow the buyer any means of protection. If you send a cash or money order, no course of action can be taken if the merchandise is not received. Furthermore, it is usually customary to offer ebay / other online references before listing things in an online classified, at least on a forum such as this one. Dealing on craigslist is different though, since most honest people prefer to sell locally.

Just sayin' . . .

That's your opinion. When I said not a SCAM well it's not a SCAM. You are welcome to come to Illinois and Check it out.

gonzald1 said:
YellowJacket said:

Just sayin' . . .

That's your opinion. When I said not a SCAM well it's not a SCAM. You are welcome to come to Illinois and Check it out.

Well then I have the same opinion as YellowJacket on this one. For this price I'm very surprised someone in your area hasn't taken it off your hands but I have a feeling that you are looking to sell online only without any sort of buyer protection.

gonzald1 said:

Nice bluff!! :roll: Of course I'll gladly waste 4 days out of my life and $200 to verify a purchase I am not even interested in. You KNOW you won't have to back this up.

Ya, my opinion based on reasonable facts. If you want me to doubt you less, you can do two things:

1) Accept paypal payment. Buyer protection is a MUST, especially when dealing with people online. Online scams are becoming very common. Nobody here knows you so we can't verify whether you are honest or not. Can't blame me for being suspicious.

2) Lets see some online references here. Do you have an ebay account with at least 99% positive feedback? Any other boards you frequent and have had positive dealings on?

3) Pictures please. Lets see the goods, champ! I'm not very convinced by this but the fact I haven't seen anything yet doesn't show any good graces on your part.

YellowJacket said:
gonzald1 said:

Nice bluff!! :roll: Of course I'll gladly waste 4 days out of my life and $200 to verify a purchase I am not even interested in. You KNOW you won't have to back this up.

Ya, my opinion based on reasonable facts. If you want me to doubt you less, you can do two things:

1) Accept paypal payment. Buyer protection is a MUST, especially when dealing with people online. Online scams are becoming very common. Nobody here knows you so we can't verify whether you are honest or not. Can't blame me for being suspicious.

2) Lets see some online references here. Do you have an ebay account with at least 99% positive feedback? Any other boards you frequent and have had positive dealings on?

3) Pictures please. Lets see the goods, champ! I'm not very convinced by this but the fact I haven't seen anything yet doesn't show any good graces on your part.

give me your email champ and i will show a few pictures of my roadster along with my 1970 marshall JCM 800 cab. i don't use paypal period. the price is low at that price already. there is always an option to pick it up. i hate ebay. i have been taken many times and never again.

one more thing champ! here's my craiglist link posted in my hometown. http://springfieldil.craigslist.org/msg/2030014152.html. also, go to facebook look for mesa boogie user my boogie should be in there along with other boogie fans. or tell me your fb user and i will add you as a friend. also champ, go to myspace.com/tristenpaul you'll hear my older boogie on solo. i believe we posted several songs from our cd. we do all original materials by the way.

maybe we could jam someday and have a blast. sure would like to see some of your original work too like CD's would like to see and hear more talents out there. so post your link here and i'm sure you would like to share some of your awesome work.

i'm also selling my vintage 1962 strat if anyone interested. come check it out.

hey ladies, quit fighting. if you're not even interested in the amp, why are you wasting everyones time by posting on here?

Back