• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Simul Satellite for sale....Now with pic!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaystonerkstr

Reaction score
Mint condition

Has the EV speaker, FX loop and the initials RBT by the plug.

I've read on the forum here that people lowball these amps but I cant see how when it's a Mark IV's clean channel. Shouldn't a Mark I then be really worth nothing then?

I'm not putting up a price. I want to know what people think what the price should be. I'll take offers too. I'm in NYC

Thanks Jay

016.jpg

I really like the Satellite amps. I sold mine in a rack early last year for $450. So with a speaker it is probably worth $100 more?

I don't know what condition yours was but this is dead mint with all the bells and whistles.

it was $1200 new way many years ago

Asking $650 buyer pays shipping.

From what I understand, these were made as an add-on to Mark IVa. I'm sure there's a thread out there on them somewhere. But it would be really cool to see them working together and what Boogie's real idea for these things was supposed to be.

The satellite is the simul-class power section of the Mark III/IV that is used for running a Mark IV in stereo. It certainly is NOT the clean channel of any amp. It was designed to be as transparent as possible.

I have owned and sold these over the years...just like the one here...including the lower powered 60 watter. Not trying to insult the OP but they have rarely (actually I never seen them) sold for above $500 - $550. These work great with a Triaxis too.

Latest posts

Back