• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Edit: F/S F//T Mesa Roadster Head Mint *SOLD*

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaz

Reaction score
Okay, editing this first post. My Mesa Roadster is now up for grabs. I have one offer up for it already. Asking $1,600 + shipping (shipping rate negotiable). Or trade for a Splawn Quick Rod (not interested in anything else right now). Will ship with slip cover, all original papers (I sent in the warranty form though, I think I have the original), tags, and tubes + footswitch & cables. Mint, 2008 head. All it has on it is a wee bit of dust. Sounds awesome. Here are some pics and videos.

Mesa4.jpg

Mesa2-1.jpg

Mesa3.jpg

And video clips. Everything is in order, and it was checked out by Andy Bell of Bell Audio Lab, Bristol, CT, licensed Mesa repairman. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROTZnsluNAk&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNFB7i2lRek&feature=channel_page

Hey Kaz,

this is Ian's dad on youtube :)

I was jealous of you having all that gear and now you're selling it? What's so great about that other amp that you're leaving the mesa family? :)

Marc

Don't get me wrong, I still love the Roadster, it's a great amp. I'll probably buy one again someday. But right now I'm seeking a different sound. I'm really glad you got your son an Express though. Awesome stuff! I was showing my friend a video of your son playing Glasgow Kiss and it made his jaw drop.

It IS tough to let this amp go though. She's the first all tube amp that was actually mine, and not someone else's. I sacrificed a lot to get it.

Will also consider trade + cash for a Diezel Herbert!! (please? lol).

Back