• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Roadster Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous12

Reaction score
I recently got this '07 Mesa Roadster Head from its original owner (fellow forum member).
Been on somewhat of an amp quest and drawing from my previous experience with a Tremoverb decided to give the Roadster a shot.
Cool amp, but over the past 6 years I have definitely become much more of an upper mid grind fan. I don't think the Rectifiers are the right amps for me.

Everything works great. I have the footswitch and its cable and cover. Also have the head cover and the original manual and paper work. Mesa head box to ship it in. It is in excellent to mint condition. Very well kept for sure.
Currently has fairly new Mesa 6L6s in it. Mesa 12AX7s.

You can see it here: Mesa Roadster Photos by peckhart1 | Photobucket

sold
No trades please

nitrous12 said:
I recently got this '07 Mesa Roadster Head from its original owner (fellow forum member).
Been on somewhat of an amp quest and drawing from my previous experience with a Tremoverb decided to give the Roadster a shot.
Cool amp, but over the past 6 years I have definitely become much more of an upper mid grind fan. I don't think the Rectifiers are the right amps for me.

Everything works great. I have the footswitch and its cable and cover. Also have the head cover and the original manual and paper work. Mesa head box to ship it in. It is in excellent to mint condition. Very well kept for sure.
Currently has fairly new Mesa 6L6s in it. Mesa 12AX7s.

You can see it here: Mesa Roadster Photos by peckhart1 | Photobucket

$1275 + actual shipping
No trades please

Already??!! :shock:

Just kidding... guys this is a fantastic amp, I can attest to babying it for the the roughly 6 years I owned it.

I know, I know....

There is a part of me that wants to just keep it. I have been a multi personality nut case with gear lately.

nitrous12 said:
I know, I know....

There is a part of me that wants to just keep it. I have been a multi personality nut case with gear lately.

If only I had more $$$ to throw around I'd buy it back from you

nitrous12 said:
I know, I know....

I think you need to go to Petaluma for a few days and play them all.

Back