• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dc-3, Caliber 50+ or Studio 22 +

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jchimo

Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for one of the amps above me. If it's about 500 - 900 $ it would be great for me to buy. I am currently in Sweden but will soon be in Australia. And when I'm there I would like to play some music at quality standard! So If anybody has one please let me know!

cheers! :)

Would something like this interest you?
DC-3 plus extension cab. $975 Buyer pays pack n ship.
Showroom clean. Recent retube. No issues. These Mesas, **** they can get loud, loud, loud if you want that. Also sounds great at low vol. Lush reverb. Very flexible. 2 separate channels, no shared pots, footswitchable channel select, footswitch also allows 5-slider EQ to be applied to either channel. I'm cleaning house. This was my favorite, I've owned a 22+, DC-5, Mark IV. All were great this one was the best, plenty of power, sweet sound, flexible 2 channel w 5-slider EQ, much lighter weight than the others. The Blue Angel listed below is actually the sweetest sounding of all.
P1010023.jpg

Mesa Blue Angel - sweet, sweet, simple blues/jazz amp. $1500 Buyer pays pack n ship. Not your typical Mesa gain monster.
Not that there's anything wrong with being a gain monster. Its the red headed, *******, step child of the Mesa line. The ugly duckling. The oddball in the Mesa lineup.
P1010009.jpg

If you are interested, email me at [email protected].
Cheers!
caddie

60540 zip code Naperville, IL
41°47'11.2" N 88°06'54.9" W global coords
Cheers!
The Caddie

Back