MESAS IN OUR STORE (PICS)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Star State

Reaction score
Here are a couple shots of some beauties at our store:

MesaAmps112.jpg

MesaAmps212.jpg

Yep,

It's a special alright. If it was up to me, I''d sell it to ya, but we have to abide by the Mesa dealer agreement which doesn't allow us to sell to someone in another dealer's area.

Lone Star State said:
Yep,

It's a special alright. If it was up to me, I''d sell it to ya, but we have to abide by the Mesa dealer agreement which doesn't allow us to sell to someone in another dealer's area.

hehe. In other words, u have to drive to the store and get it.
Or get it 'shipped' to an address near the store.

Do you guys have any marks up there? I have to get back up to Chico, I need a 2x12 recto cab, do you have one in stock,also you carry G&L do you have a semi hallow asat?
thanks LOOPJUNKIE

I think we have the 212 cab. We may have a mKIV combo in, but it may have recently sold...I can't recall. Don't have the semi ASAT but do have some other very nice G&Ls.

Come on up anyway & check it out.

beautiful. especially the lss. is it truly the case that mesa don't do a 2x12 ls in wood/wicker, only the 1x12? if so, what is the reason? stresses on the wood?

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :shock:

DUDE!!!! How much for the wooden one in the middle & more importantly, how much for the Blue Angel???

I have a Bro in the area that I could probably have stop by & snatch it up for me!!!!

PM if posting prices breaks their rules too!!! :roll: :wink:

Back