T verb help! Clean/orange channel has no volume/ does not work

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattsalmon

Reaction score
Hey guys, hoping for some help with this. The clean/orange channel does not work on my tverb…. Red channel works perfectly fine. I trouble shot via Mesa’s check list and came back with nothing. Has to be something on the board perhaps and beyond my expertise. Anyone ever have a similar situation ever? Know the problem? Cost for such a repair. Any and all help, advice, and support is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Fellow Mesa lover.

Hey man - unfortunately it could be a range of things, including one issue that Mesa was still comping parts for as of a couple years ago. Definitely take it to a Mesa recommended tech, the Tverb has a lot going on under the hood.

Good news is that amp repairs that don't involve transformers or tubes often aren't that expensive, I don't think I've ever paid more than $200 for something that didn't include new tubes.

Thank you so much for the reply! Greatly appreciate the good sounding news you shared ! 🍻

Back