JP2C PT delays

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ldthomas

Reaction score
So I'm seeing that the new JP2C is being delayed for PT delays. It's nice to see that nothing leaves the door until it works.

But now I'm curious. Who is building the transformers? Are they using 2C specs or are they the same transformers, built by the same company?

Ldthomas said:
So I'm seeing that the new JP2C is being delayed for PT delays. It's nice to see that nothing leaves the door until it works.

But now I'm curious. Who is building the transformers? Are they using 2C specs or are they the same transformers, built by the same company?
I'm curious also about where that information came from. I was told the delay was circuit board related I don't know if there running late or if Mesa rejected the circuit boards they received but my understanding is the JP 2C is now running about 3 weeks to a month behind the initial intended shipping date.

There is a Facebook group related to Mesa Boogie. JT, from Mesa Hollywood reported the delays. I posted on this site, one as a way to factcheck, and two, to ask above question. I don't have a dealer close by, nor do I have one on order, so I don't have any skin in the game.

Latest posts

Back