Mark V combo channel switch position 1 and footswtich

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jleminen

Reaction score
Hi!

I just bought brand new Mark V combo. What a great amp this is! One important newbie question:

When I first time put my amplifier on (only in standby mode), my channel and loop assign selectors (in rear panel) was left to channel 1 position. I have already plugged my footswitch to amp then. Amp gives quick and rapid clicking noise locating near channel selector switch. I first did not noticed that rear panel selectors was not in correct footswitch position (forgotten those to select that channel 1).

Then I changed rear panel channel selector and loop assign switches to "footswitch position" and everything works perfect after that.

My question is did I cause any kind of harm to my amp when I first temporarily forgot that those rear panel channel and loop assign selectors to channel 1 position (wrong, because my footswitch was already plugged in).

Thanks for your help,

- Jani

Hello from England.
Short answer - NO.
Carry on and enjoy the learning curve safe in the knowledge that you will never have to buy another amplifier - unless and until Mr Smith comes up the Mark V1 !

ave said:
Hello from England.
Short answer - NO.
Carry on and enjoy the learning curve safe in the knowledge that you will never have to buy another amplifier - unless and until Mr Smith comes up the Mark V1 !

Thanks!

with best regards from Finland,
- Jani

Latest posts

Back