Mesa Lonestar 100/50 Reverb wiring question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lavalllj

Reaction score
I messed up a little, I removed the reverb tank and I forgot where the wires go on the tank. I did not remove the wires from the chassis.

The reverb tank is marked with one RCA Input and one RCA output the wires coming from the chassis are one white and Black can anyone tell me which wire is input and or output.

Thanks for all your Help -- Lou

lavalllj said:
I messed up a little, I removed the reverb tank and I forgot where the wires go on the tank. I did not remove the wires from the chassis.

The reverb tank is marked with one RCA Input and one RCA output the wires coming from the chassis are one white and Black can anyone tell me which wire is input and or output.

Thanks for all your Help -- Lou

Hi Lou,

I think I may have emailed you today - the shielded wire goes to the tank output. The unshielded wire goes to the tank input. I hope this helps. Thanks!

Yes it did! Thank you! -- I'm new to Mesa Boogies amps and this used Lonestar 2x12 100/50 is my 1st one and so far fantastic. A very versatile amp in my opinion, can't wait to get to know her better.

Thanks -- Lou

Back