The Boogie Board

Discussion Forum for Mesa Boogie Products
It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:04 pm 
Offline
Bottle Rocket

Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:58 pm
Posts: 17
I want to convert my Mark IVa combo into a head I can't find a place to by a head shell for it. I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get one for it. Does Mesa still sell them? Or is it possible to use a Mark V head shell for it? If not do I have any other options? Thanks in advance.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:30 pm 
Offline
Mark II
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:04 am
Posts: 60
Location: Finland
Some people in this forum have made the headshells but you can ask from Mesa also if you’re plenty in money..

_________________
Urea Jacta Est


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:08 am 
Offline
Mark III

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:38 am
Posts: 212
Location: Western Colorado
I've converted 4 Mark combos to heads now, I have a guy make custom shells for me. You can see them in some of my vids along with his contact info (link in my sig). Runs about $300.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:43 am 
Offline
Bottle Rocket

Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:58 pm
Posts: 17
GJgo wrote:
I've converted 4 Mark combos to heads now, I have a guy make custom shells for me. You can see them in some of my vids along with his contact info (link in my sig). Runs about $300.


I've actually seen some of your vids before but never saw that in the vid description. Thanks! I'll definitely look into that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:06 am 
Offline
Bottle Rocket

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:15 pm
Posts: 12
There is a forum member who made me a headshell for my IIC+ combo -> head conversion. Search for GTS.

http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/built ... 6.jpg.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:57 am 
Offline
Bottle Rocket

Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:58 pm
Posts: 17
Nice head; love that purple. GTS doesn't seem to active anymore though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:02 am 
Offline
Bottle Rocket

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:15 pm
Posts: 12
looks active to me.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=21072


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:31 am 
Offline
Mark IV

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:09 pm
Posts: 826
Location: Looking over the shoulder of the guy who lost his apples - not that he really ever had any to lose.
wiiqwertyuiop wrote:
Nice head; love that purple. GTS doesn't seem to active anymore though.


I'm still around.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:27 pm 
Offline
Bottle Rocket

Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:58 pm
Posts: 17
gts wrote:
wiiqwertyuiop wrote:
Nice head; love that purple. GTS doesn't seem to active anymore though.


I'm still around.....


OK, I'll give you a PM then.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:27 am 
Offline
Mark IV

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:09 pm
Posts: 826
Location: Looking over the shoulder of the guy who lost his apples - not that he really ever had any to lose.
I keep trying to respond but keeping getting this:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:32 pm 
Offline
Mark II
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:04 am
Posts: 60
Location: Finland
gts wrote:
I keep trying to respond but keeping getting this:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."


May be related to the spammer activity lately ?

_________________
Urea Jacta Est


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:14 am 
Offline
Mark IV

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:09 pm
Posts: 826
Location: Looking over the shoulder of the guy who lost his apples - not that he really ever had any to lose.
wiiqwertyuiop wrote:
gts wrote:
wiiqwertyuiop wrote:
Nice head; love that purple. GTS doesn't seem to active anymore though.


I'm still around.....


OK, I'll give you a PM then.


Sent you an email a week or so back. Did you get it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:56 pm 
Offline
Bottle Rocket

Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:58 pm
Posts: 17
gts wrote:
wiiqwertyuiop wrote:

OK, I'll give you a PM then.


Sent you an email a week or so back. Did you get it?


I just saw it now, for some reason it ended up in my spam folder.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group