What options do I have converting a Mark IVa combo to a head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiiqwertyuiop

Reaction score
I want to convert my Mark IVa combo into a head I can't find a place to by a head shell for it. I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get one for it. Does Mesa still sell them? Or is it possible to use a Mark V head shell for it? If not do I have any other options? Thanks in advance.

Some people in this forum have made the headshells but you can ask from Mesa also if you’re plenty in money..

I've converted 4 Mark combos to heads now, I have a guy make custom shells for me. You can see them in some of my vids along with his contact info (link in my sig). Runs about $300.

GJgo said:
I've converted 4 Mark combos to heads now, I have a guy make custom shells for me. You can see them in some of my vids along with his contact info (link in my sig). Runs about $300.

I've actually seen some of your vids before but never saw that in the vid description. Thanks! I'll definitely look into that.

There is a forum member who made me a headshell for my IIC+ combo -> head conversion. Search for GTS.

http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/builttorock/media/IMG_5771_zpsuq7sscp6.jpg.html

I keep trying to respond but keeping getting this:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."

gts said:
I keep trying to respond but keeping getting this:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."

May be related to the spammer activity lately ?

wiiqwertyuiop said:
gts said:
wiiqwertyuiop said:
Nice head; love that purple. GTS doesn't seem to active anymore though.

I'm still around.....

OK, I'll give you a PM then.

Sent you an email a week or so back. Did you get it?

Latest posts

Back