New here, jut got a IIC+, in need of help.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjmboogies

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first post here but I'm a long time lurker and I've owned a handful of Boogies.

Anyways,
I just picked up an interesting combo. It's for sure either a IIC or a IIC+. It got fully serviced at Mesa Hollywood and their tech was pretty sure it's a IIC+. But it's missing the + and the MB on the back of the chassis, but it is in the suggested serial number range in the IIC+ for dummies guide. It also passes the loop test. My question is why doesn't it have the markings? I can't find anything online about this. I was hoping someone here would have some insight.

Thanks,
Peter Melton

hey man, welcome! what options does it have? can you post pics? gut shots are cool too. If you open it up, you might find some writing to give you a clue if and when it was modded. Does the serial fall into the 11,000 to 12,400 range? or is it after 12,400? If it passes the loop test it should be a C+ The mesa factory might have more info about it

scott

No writing on the inside. The side of it indicates it's a 60 watter though. I can post pictures in the morning. It's late here in California right now. As for the serial number it's in the 13,000s

Hey my factory C+ and mules have no +.

Mule asked Mike B about it the other day and i believe his reply Was " Thats the last thing i was thinking about, If i need to sign off 10 of them i might have missed one or two."

Sounds like yours may be around the same time as mules.

Is your Serial number around 132XX at all ????

Shep said:

Mule asked Mike B about it the other day and i believe his reply Was " Thats the last thing i was thinking about, If i need to sign off 10 of them i might have missed one or two."

Look Shep there's another sighting :shock: I think these new factory missing + amps have more gain than all of the others and MB wanted to keep track of them :lol:

We have to start our own plus less club!

mule#1 said:
Shep said:

Look Shep there's another sighting :shock: I think these new factory missing + amps have more gain than all of the others and MB wanted to keep track of them :lol:

We have to start our own plus less club!
C- ?

Latest posts

Back