• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vintage Marshall 4x12 cab for CHEAP!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameronhimself

Reaction score
Ok guys, so I am selling a vintage (early to mid 70's) 4x12 Marshall cab. After a great deal of research, I have found this to be a 'Big M' series cab. They had a 'M' logo in the bottom right hand corner. These are fairly rare and were made for only a few years at most. But they were made in the US, so they aren't quite as collectable as the English cabs of the same year.

Well, this one actually looks pretty good for its age. It is a bit of a project though; I know for sure one of the speakers doesn't work. I did the 9 volt battery test on the other three and they do seem to work. Also, one of the speakers is a vintage Fender.

I had intended on replacing the speaker and using this cab, but time/ money/ space is short, and I should be spending ALL of my free time practicing.

So, you will definitely have to replace one speaker, but otherwise this is a very cool vintage Marshall cab that can be had on the cheap.

Looking for $200; trades accepted.

pickup around Raleigh, Winston Salem, Greensboro, NC area only. This is way to heavy to ship!

Back