• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Line 6 Flextone IIXL 2x12 Combo + Flight Case MINT $450 OBO

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paleamberglow

Reaction score
Selling my Line 6 Flextone II XL 2x12 combo amp with a custom fitted heavy duty ATA style flight case. MINT condition. I take really good care of my gear and whenever I transport the amp it goes in the flight case. I am getting rid of it because I am moving next month and I need the money. 100 Watts stereo, celestion speakers, stereo XLR outputs, mic and speaker simulation, midi control, built in effects, and lots of other features. The case alone was well over $150 new -- it is made with 3/8 in. plywood, has recessed steel hardware, 1" thick foam interior, black finish, and casters. Local pickup in the Maryland/D.C./Virginia area is preferred (because of the weight), but I can ship it at the buyer's expense (will be over $65). I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay since 1999 (username: killchild) and I am PayPal verified. Email me at davidmcquay(at)gmail(dot)com if you are interested. I might also be interested in a trade for a Pod Pro or Tech 21 PSA-1 preamp plus cash. Thanks!

l6amp1.jpg

l6amp2.jpg

l6amp3.jpg

l6amp4.jpg

l6amp5.jpg

l6amp6.jpg

l6amp7.jpg

l6amp8.jpg

l6amp9.jpg

l6amp10.jpg

l6amp11.jpg

Back