The Boogie Board

Discussion Forum for Mesa Boogie Products
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ME 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:43 pm 
Mark II

Hi,I bough a boss ME50,but when I opend the box,found only the pedal,& the manual,no cables nothing,any body can tell me how to connect it to my ampli,do I have to buy some kind of cables,and how to be connected to the guitar.thank you

Post subject: Re: ME 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:07 pm 
Mark IV

Dude, you seriously have to post threads in the right section. Personally, I don't mind, but it would at least strategically benefit on your part in making the chances better of getting a good, detailed reply quicker. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:42 pm 
Mark II

Octavarius wrote:
Dude, you seriously have to post threads in the right section. Personally, I don't mind, but it would at least strategically benefit on your part in making the chances better of getting a good, detailed reply quicker. :wink:

god plus you son,fo your advice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:49 pm 
Mark IV

I hope you already figured this out because it's as basic as hooking a single pedal up and I'm sure the manual shows you. Guitar to input and if running mono then use the mono out to amp.

DC-5 head, 2x12 Stagecraft w/EVM12Ls, 1x12 Stagecraft w/EVM12L, Digitech GSP1101/Control 2, GT-100

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:05 pm 
Bottle Rocket

I use the ME 50 with my Lonestar classic 2-12 combo. You have two options and you should try them both to see which works better for you. 1) guitar into ME 50 input and left channel of stereo ME 50 output into the input of the amp. 2) connect the EFFECTS LOOP SEND jack on the rear of the AMP to the input of the ME 50 and then connect the output jack of the ME 50 (left channel) to the EFFECTS LOOP RECEIVE jack on the rear of the AMP. Plug your guitar into the instrument input of the AMP and make sure that the EFFECTS LOOP IN/OUT toggle switch on the rear of the amp has the loop IN. I use option 2.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:38 am 
Mark II

Markofzeebop wrote:
I use the ME 50 with my Lonestar classic 2-12 combo. You have two options and you should try them both to see which works better for you. 1) guitar into ME 50 input and left channel of stereo ME 50 output into the input of the amp. 2) connect the EFFECTS LOOP SEND jack on the rear of the AMP to the input of the ME 50 and then connect the output jack of the ME 50 (left channel) to the EFFECTS LOOP RECEIVE jack on the rear of the AMP. Plug your guitar into the instrument input of the AMP and make sure that the EFFECTS LOOP IN/OUT toggle switch on the rear of the amp has the loop IN. I use option 2.

Just curious,
How do you run your ME50? in the loop? Does it sound any good?