• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: 2011 Diezel Herbert for Mesa

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electrickn

Reaction score
Hey

Looking to get either a Roadster, Road King II, or a Mark V (heads only.)
I currently have have a 2011 Diezel Herbert I would offer up as a trade. It's in excellent condition and has new Ruby el34s. Comes with custom made padded cover, and a midi pedal. I would need cash in addition to the amp too, but the amount would be contingent on the amp you offer.
The Diezel is awesome...but I miss my Mesas.
I live in WNY, so if you're close to me...that would be a big plus, but not mandatory.
Thanks for looking!!!

If you change your mind on heads only I have a Roadster 2x12 combo that has been in a road case its whole life. Minty fresh and case included. I'm in central NY

LithiumZero said:
If you change your mind on heads only I have a Roadster 2x12 combo that has been in a road case its whole life. Minty fresh and case included. I'm in central NY

Hi Thanks for the reply. What year is it...does it have the hand grips on the side?

halfdriven said:
Dual Rec Multi Watt?
Hey...sorry for the delay....didnt see the post. Im used to the pms which show up in my email. Im open to that. Pm sent

Latest posts

Back