• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: "Mesa/Boogie" logo/badge (see pic)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I am looking to buy one of these faceplate/logo/badge, just the piece that says "Mesa/Boogie" in this pic:

Remember that the Mesa/boogie logo that is on the wide heads are much bigger then the Mesa/boogie logo that is on the normal size heads.

here have my old standard size head look with the big mesa/boogie logo, and the bottom pics have it would look stock from the factory with the mesa/boogie logo

foto8n.jpg

67416296.jpg

Thanks. I would need one for a Mark III Long Chassis Head.

Didn't think there'd be two sizes.

Thanks.

#2121313 said:
Thanks. I would need one for a Mark III Long Chassis Head.

Didn't think there'd be two sizes.

Thanks.

I diddent know ither when i bougt the big one :wink:

Happy hunting

Yep,

Cremona already told. There are two different sizes. I post a picture of mine i have in storage to see the diffrence between both.
Possibly for sale. Condition is good beside some small scratches.

DSC_0103.jpg

Regards

SpongeRob said:
Yep,

Cremona already told. There are two different sizes. I post a picture of mine i have in storage to see the diffrence between both.
Possibly for sale. Condition is good beside some small scratches.

DSC_0103.jpg

Regards

How much for the large one Sponge Rob?

Hey, how much did you pay? When I went to order my badge directly from them, it was upwards of 50 bucks. When I ordered it from Long and Mcquade, it was $7.

Ordered $10+shipping, from Boogie directly. Got them to send me the screws too for like $.30...

Oh and by the way, I was told by the guy at Boogie (forget his name), that there are actually 3 sizes, the one for the old Mark III's are apparently the "medium" sized one, the large is "very large", so he said. I guess I should have asked him for dimensions to be sure. But I was busy at work when I spoke to him, the guys at Boogie usually know what they're talking about so hopefully the one that I get is the right one!

#2121313 said:
Ordered $10+shipping, from Boogie directly. Got them to send me the screws too for like $.30...

Oh and by the way, I was told by the guy at Boogie (forget his name), that there are actually 3 sizes, the one for the old Mark III's are apparently the "medium" sized one, the large is "very large", so he said. I guess I should have asked him for dimensions to be sure. But I was busy at work when I spoke to him, the guys at Boogie usually know what they're talking about so hopefully the one that I get is the right one!

One is going to be the small- short chassis amp and 1x12 cabs. One is going to be medium- long chassis heads. One is going to be large- 4x12 speaker cabs like the old "halfback".

Thanks Joey B> Good to know, also nice to hear/re-confirm that I ordered the right one!

Latest posts

Back