• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mark IIC+ Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Specifically looking for a Simul Class with GEQ, can go either way with the reverb.

Lemme know if anyone has one they'd like to sell, price, location?

Thanks guys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IIC-Amplifier-NOT-Re-Issue-Amp-2c-/290474562027?pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item43a1a211eb#ht_500wt_1154

Yeah, and whatever you do, don't buy the "IIC+" head on ebay with the blue pilot light... unless you have money to throw away and want to share your story with the board. :lol:

I have the 2/85 DRG in black tolex. What's your budget ?

DSCF1306.jpg

zodiac272 said:
Yeah, and whatever you do, don't buy the "IIC+" head on ebay with the blue pilot light... unless you have money to throw away and want to share your story with the board. :lol:

Is it not a IIc+? What does the blue pilot light mean?

mesaismylife said:
zodiac272 said:

Is it not a IIc+? What does the blue pilot light mean?

That one looks like a scam. I think most IIC+ had red or orange lights. Blue could be a replacement, or mark III. I'm no expert, far from it, but from what I have seen, that one is quacking.

#2121313 said:
Not sure my PM's are working?

Fellow members interested in selling my a C+ with EQ & Simul

By your choice of guitars, I might assume that you are a "metal" player? If so, do not be so quick to write off the 60 watt or 60/100 from your wish list. The 60/100 has a punch and attack that will better suit that style of music. Then there is the 180 watt Coliseum which will seriously take your head off. :shock:

JOEY B. said:
#2121313 said:
Not sure my PM's are working?

Fellow members interested in selling my a C+ with EQ & Simul

By your choice of guitars, I might assume that you are a "metal" player? If so, do not be so quick to write off the 60 watt or 60/100 from your wish list. The 60/100 has a punch and attack that will better suit that style of music. Then there is the 180 watt Coliseum which will seriously take your head off. :shock:

Yes definitely a Metalhead (player), funny you should mention the 60/100 being better suited for metal. I owned a 60/100 and also a simul, I have to say I preferred the simul. I never did have them at the same time to A/B but, I really enjoyed the smoothness of the simul, that I remember for sure. I almost wanna say the simul was more compressed where as the 100 watter was more balls out aggressive.

I just picked up a Red Stripe III (long head) it's a Simul model with GEQ. I gotta say I am very impressed and it has satisfied my hunger...for the time being...Still looking for a C+ tho.

Actually, a C++ would be even better! Now I'm pushing it I'm sure?

LOL

Latest posts

Back