• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Widebody Combo cab for Mark III/IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navigator

Reaction score
Mesa Boogie widebody combo cab for Mark III or IV. I had a MkIII in it, and I've been told that Boogie says a MkIV will fit too. Excellent condition, vintage blonde tolex (slight discoloration on top surface), with black leather corners. While the cab currently has black grillcloth and the old-style Boogie logo, I also have another grill with the more modern "Mesa-Boogie" logo that you can have as well, if you like. $160 unloaded. $250 with speaker (Mesa/Celestion MC90 90 watts). Shipped (lower 48) and Paypaled.

Hey , if this is for a MK III , this is exactly what I'm looking for. Can you let me know if you had a MARK III in it and it fit perfectly , or let me know the measurements of the opening,etc? Please email me at [email protected] or reply on here, and if it fits I'll definitely buy it. Thanks, Eric

Hey Bill! Although I haven't been able to get into this forum in 3-4 days via Internet Explorer on any of our computers, I just figured out I can access it via GOOGLE Chrome (or my Safari -Iphone) . . They must have a programming issue with internet Explorer compatibility now. Anyway , If you could just measure the opening , or verify that it's set for a MARK 3 , I WILL BUY for the 160.00 unloaded via paypal . . Please email me back, or now it appears I can use Google Chrome so I can communicate here if you'd prefer :) Thanks so much, Eric

Latest posts

Back