• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

USA Fender Strats for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBlackman

Reaction score
I'm selling one or the other of my strats, gotta get something closer to my wolfgang so one's got to go. Open to trade-ups (mine+cash for something crunchy, or maybe both!)

1) 2005 USA Fender Standard Strat in Siennaburst with H-S-S and S1 Switching. Rosewood fretboard, 22 frets, mint condition. Brought to about 5 gigs, played once. Used mainly at home. Comes with fender case, strap and trem arm. Asking $850 Canadian shipped.

2) 1992 USA Floyd Rose Strat in Sunburst with H-S-S. I've installed a D-Tuna and Tremolo-No. DiMarzio humbucker in the bridge, maple neck, 22 frets. Couple small dings in the back but nothing major. Original trem claw is in the case too if you don't want to keep the tremolo lock. Comes with a non-fender hardshell case. Gigged twice by me. Asking $950 Canadian shipped.
[/img]

Back