• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ULTIMATE RIG for Sale!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trippedover

Reaction score
For anyone that is interested, I'm selling my awesome rig...I'm going with a different style now. Included is a Mesa Boogie Mark V, 4x12 Recto Cab, 16 space rack full of gear, and awesome foot control board... Check out the video for ALL the info you could ever want or need. It's located in Brown Deer, WI (just north of Milwaukee). I could deliver to Chicago with a non-refundable security deposit...you'd have to have a place to plug it in to test, or just take my word. Also selling 3 EBMM JP6 guitars, message me if interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNl2vYKfpOY

I'll give a discount of $250 for anyone on here that purchases and tells me they found the ad here.

-Marty
414-745-6750

Beautiful Rig. Wish my wallet would open up with that kind of money in it so I could purchase it.

Latest posts

Back