• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two Mesa Amps: Electra Dyne 2x12, Hearthbreaker Voodoo 2x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czarivan

Reaction score
2 amazing amps, but I can keep only one... so as soon as one goes, the other... stays. I wish I didn't have to let either go honestly.

Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12 Combo Tan Bronco

A super simple design that can do it all. "Single Channel" with 3 different settings, Clean, Vintage Hi and Vintage Lo. Has the gain trim knob in the back to allow you to adjust the levels. Sounds amazing. It comes loaded with Eminence RedCoat Wizards. Excellent Condition, the only notable "damage" is on the top where the previous owner sat another amp which the rubber feet reacted with the tolex, leaving ring "stains". The amp is heavy and LOUD. Includes Mesa Embroidered Cover, Footswitch.

Asking $1450 or best offer, paypal gift + Shipping.

Mesa HeartBreaker 2x12 Combo Custom Hardwood Cab + Original Headshell.

I've toyed with the idea of selling this amp before, but have changed my mind on various occasions, but this time, I must be left with just one amp...

Mesa Boogie Heartbreaker Voodoo Deluxe Mod in a 2x12 Custom Hardwood (flamed maple, mahogany) Combo Cab and also includes the Original Mesa Headshell in near mint condition.

The amp itself sounds amazing. The combo is loaded with Eminence Readcoat Governors. This is a deluxe mod from Voodoo which includes mercury magnetics output transformer. The mod removed the "blanket" which was covering the amps tone. It is bright where it needs to be, and the overdrive is fantastic. Read all the items in the upgrade here: http://www.voodooamps.com/home/Modi.../MesaMods/Heartbreaker/tabid/146/Default.aspx

Aesthetics wise, the hardwood cab has a few scuffs and light scratches which can be polished out. Its a beautiful black with trans black flamed maple racing stripes. The original headshell is near mint. The feet were repositioned on the bottom, so there are extra holes, but thats it.

Please dont ask to break apart the amp and only sell it as a head or only as a combo or only sell you either the headshell or combo shell. its a full package deal.

Includes original mesa vinyl cover, mesa channel footswitch, receipt from voodoo.

$1100 Paypal Gift + Shipping

Both amps are in excellent condition and are 100% functional, no issues. I love both of these amps and have taken good care of them both, I'm just forced to decide to keep just one or upgrade to a 1/2 stack, so I'm asking you to help the decision process.

Please feel free to ask any questions, and if you're in NorCal, you're welcome to come try them out.

Trades: i'm not looking for trades, but i wont rule them out. At this point, i'd be looking for heads/cabs/stacks only though +/- cash.

PICS:
Lots of pics here of both amps. if you need more, let me know:

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/czarivan27/For Sale/Mesa Heartbreaker/

Screenshot2011-06-14at104834AM.jpg

Screenshot2010-07-14at81745PM.jpg

Screenshot2010-07-14at82159PM.jpg

Back