Trivium using Roadsters (pic)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4nkam

Reaction score
Another band that recently switched to the Roadsters for live use :)
MACHINE%20HEAD%20TOUR%20049.jpg

THATS SICK! I Love Trivium....should be seing them with Lamb Of God in NYC :mrgreen: Hopefully they'll be using Roadsters.....and hopefully I'll be using one too Lol.

I thought I read in the book somewhere not to turn the gain past like 2 oclock at the most or it can cause problems? What do you guys set yours at?

BigMesa said:
I thought I read in the book somewhere not to turn the gain past like 2 oclock at the most or it can cause problems? What do you guys set yours at?

it doesn't cause problems. it just greatly decreases the ability of the other tone controls to have an audible effect on the tone...after 5 oclock, you get all gain and not much else.

How do you get all these shots of rigs? Do you know roadies or something?

BrokenRomeo said:
Looks like they are using Channel 3 in vintage mode...

I dunno, it's hard to tell, but i think they might both be in Modern Mode. Especially Matt's, looks like the ch3 toggle is set to the bottom (Modern). Kinda Hard to tell from that angle though....but, nevertheless, very glad to hear that Trivium and KsE are back to Mesa...makes me even happier to know I own one.

-AJH

Latest posts

Back