• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TRIAXIS non-phat w/recto board FS/FT

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitor gracie

Reaction score
Hi. Up for sale or trade is my beautiful Triaxis Pre. It's a non-phat mod with the Recto Board. (the orange channel of the rectifier) (T-4?)

Sounds are amazing and I purchased it from a fellow Boggie Boarder "Supreeth" I have nothing bad or negative to say at all about the unit whatsoever. It's the best sounding pre-amp I have ever owned. I don't need cash nor am I un-happy with the unit, it's simply too much feature wise for my needs. I find myself programming instead of playing when I plug into it. It's impossible for me (due to my nature) to sit with it and appreciate it with out playing with the pretty buttons... :lol: for real. I can never resist. I do love it though.

I am asking $1,000.00 since this is the most desirable of all the Triaxis Pre'e. I will pack it like it's going to a De-Militarized zone. Supreeth can attest to this. Send him a message if you think I jest. :)
I will also include for your convieniance the appropriate power supply to power a midi switcher via 7-pin cable. I won't supply the cable though. You can find those 7-pin MIDI cables online. The power supply is the tricky thing. I spoke to Mesa today, they had no answer about where I could find one. I have been using the one I will include with a Mastermind MIDI switcher for months now, no issues at all. I also will send the manual, but you can download that via Mesa's site as well. Tubes have some use but sound terrific. There is some rack rack and minor scratches but that's to be expected from a late 80's early 90's rack pre.

I will ONLY consider a trade for the following Mesa Units. emphisis on the word ONLY! lol

Mesa Boogie Trem-O-Verb head only (not the combo) + cash difference (if any)
V-Twin RACK PREAMP +cash difference (not the pedal)
Mesa Boogie Formula Pre in very good condition + cash difference

I am very aware of the regular ebay/craigslist prices of theses pieces. The TOV's go for close to or right at $1,000 sometimes a bit more depending on condition. The rack units (V-twin & Formula) go for right around $500. Sometimes they sell for a bit more or less but I believe $500 is a fair value for those pieces.

I will do Paypal and shipping depends on zip code. I do NOT want to sell this on ebay, seeing as I got it from a fellow Boogie Boarder I want to "keep it in the family" I think it would go to better hands that way.
I can take pictures of the unit outside of my rack if needed.

Any questions at all pm me. Thanks so much guys.
Orange2X12.jpg

rack.jpg

Hahahahaha! It's a custom thing. I had a friend (Wade's Guitar Shop in Milwaukee) do a chrome cover for a Duncan Invader for me. I thought that the all black Invader would be too metal looking. It turns out I liked it so much I got a second invader for a Warrior Guitar that's being custom built for me right now but reverse of the one in my PRS. The new one is all black with chrome caps opposite of what's in my single-cut. It's the sexiest looking pick-up I have ever seen. I got them as a set, so I have a useless Invader for the neck now. When I do a 2nd guitar with Warrior I'll just get a regular Invader and replace the stock, black caps for the chrome ones off of the neck pick-up.

Warrior is endorsing me and I am happy to be one of their first 7-string customers. They are still in R&D for it but I guarantee it'll be sexy as hell. I wanted a NON-Metal looking 7-string cuz all of the ones I have seen have stupid tribal crap on em or are pointy and belong in a 90's Korn rip off band or a Death Metal thing. there is so much you can do with the clean sounds of a 7. I think people really should reconsider it as a great tool and not just an instrument that goes chugga-chugga. I'll post pics as soon as I get my first guitar from them.

I am also soon to be selling a Black Maverick Head and the Mesa 2:50 power amp (neither are pictured.) I'll take pics soon and post them.

$800 for the 2:50 power amp and $850 for the special Black Maverick Head. I made sound clips of the Maverick so people can hear it. I'll put them up soon.

Latest posts

Back