Triaxis Lead 1 Red Settings With Fat Mod

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff5

Reaction score
Before I have the fat mod removed I want to give it one last go especially since I've recently landed a 2:90 power amp. My set up if fairly common, TriAxis, 2:90 and Recto Cabinet with V30s. I wanted to see if anyone had some good settings with a similar set up for me to try, particularly for hard rock/heavy metal as that is what I play most.

I just haven't been able to get a good sound out of that channel at all with the Fat Mod on it. I've been using a 50/50 for years and I'm thinking the 2:90 might make a difference on that channel. I'm going to try messing around with it a bit tonight, but wanted to get all of your insight as well. Thanks.

Jeff

Couldn't deal with the fat mod channel either so I reversed it. much, much better!! I would say just to do it you won't be sorry.

Lol yeah man I was messing with it tonight with modern, deep half, everything and just can't really get a sound I like out of it. All other channels with the 2:90 are absolutely fantastic. They were with the 50/50 too, but the 2:90 just sounds like......more, I don't know how to describe it better than that. Bigger, more full, more crunch for distortion, more crystal clear chime for cleans. The tone options with modern/deep/half are all really fun and all usable so far.

Back