• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade: Roadking Series 1 for Roadster (chassis only)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Roadking Series 1 combo. I really like it, and have done some sweet mods to it that really opened up the clean channels. Problem is, about 1/3 of what I play is clean with my band, so I find myself really wanting the Roadster cleans.
Plus, the RK has tons of options that I will never use. I only use one FX loop. I only use 6L6. I only use Cabinet A.

Anybody have a Roadster combo and wish they had bought the Roadking instead?
I would like to trade my chassis, reverb tank, and footswitch for a Roadster chassis, reverb tank, and footswitch.

PM me, email me (andy at amps-tubes dot com), or call 808 six three three three nine four four.

I figure that a chassis trade is best since I live in Hawaii and shipping would be horrendous.
Although.....If someone wants, we can ship cabinets without speakers to save a bit.

Playing/owning both heads, the cleans are not that much better that I would do this trade if I was in your shoes. You might end up being disappointed.

Latest posts

Back