Tom Delonge´s cabinet?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SocialD

Reaction score
I was watching the Blink182 video - "Down, on the tv today. I noticed that he´s using really cool looking guitar cabs in his setup. Do you know if they are custom made or what? I can´t find those cabs on the mesa website or on ebay.

kik1wx.jpg

I believe they are just plain Recto cabs with V30's in them but they are custom Grilles and Coverings. You can get these from Mesa for like $300 extra over the price of the cabinet making them like $1200 instead of $900. They are cool looking though--! :wink:

Well, definitely the custom tan jute grills, and though the rest could be discontinued, I'd say either the cognac lizard or tan crocodile leather covering would get ya close!. 8)

Man! 900 buck would be nice. In Canada...at a place like Long and MaQuade...which is a pretty big and well known music store, recto cabs start at like $1150 and up. BUT...in Alberta sales tax is only 6%. When I lived in Ontario it was 15%!! THEIVES I tell you!

Humbility said:
Man! 900 buck would be nice. In Canada...at a place like Long and MaQuade...which is a pretty big and well known music store, recto cabs start at like $1150 and up. BUT...in Alberta sales tax is only 6%. When I lived in Ontario it was 15%!! THEIVES I tell you!

But aren't your canucks cheaper than our lincolns?

Humbility said:

what should i say, me who live in italy and here a mesa recto cab is 1500 euros, so about $1800??????an amp such as a markIV is $3500 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ytse_jam said:
Humbility said:

what should i say, me who live in italy and here a mesa recto cab is 1500 euros, so about $1800??????an amp such as a markIV is $3500 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

****, learn to shop in germany, still more than in the us, but a lot better:

Recto cab: €1150($1500)
Mark IV: €2600($3100)

Ive got to hand it to you guys outside of the states! Thats dedication to have to pay that much!

Latest posts

Back