Thinking about selling off my Mark III...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarzan1143

Reaction score
It's almost mint honestly, it spent most of its life in its leather cover, which i have, along with the lead/rhythm footswitch. It is fully loaded, simul-class, graphic EQ, reverb, has all new tubes. Only downside is a scratchy volume pot, it could probably stand to get serviced since I dont think it ever has been. Realistically what could I get for it? I know its going to be about 100-115 dollars to ship it, taking into accoutn the materials I need to buy to ship it, I am going to basicalyl turn a uhaul box into a crate inside, with 2x4s on the corners and such. Its in a custom cream tolex with a black grill, purple stripe...

DSC_1854.jpg

I believe I was told the year was 1984 or 85 by a guy at Boogie. The only reason I am selling it is because it weighs so god **** much, and I am getting my Tremoverb back soon, and I have a Laney VC-50 that I honestly like more than this, and that is a 2x12 with vintage 30s and weighs 20 pounds less than this amp..

Great amp! I have the same version but in a head. If this were a head, I'd probably be all over it. Good luck on the sale!

All the Best,
~Nep~

Where are you located?? local exchange if it is Los Angeles Area.

didnt really mean for this to be a classifieds thread, i am really trying to figure out what i can get for it that is fair/reasonable. It has all three footswitches now (bought the other two for cheap), and I am considering getting it overhauled at a mesa authorized center, i was quoted 110 dollars for cap/resistor replacements and a knew treble knob. I am fine shipping it, its just going to be about 150 dollars to ship a bigass crate with a 90 pound amp in it.

Back