The Biggest Problem with the Mark V

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67mike

Reaction score
It has soo many channels that are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when you think you dialed in "the sound"...you go and do something stupid like tweak another channel.....and POW...now you are confused because what used to be the best...is now second....then a few days later...again...POW.

I was perfectly happy with the RAWKING channel 3 extreme...when on the whim I tried out the llc mode.......holy crap! Now I am a llc addict!

Love the Mark V!!!!!

Lol. I know whatcha mean man. **** I wish these modes were footswitchable. I'm still rocking the Extemem mode faithfully but would do ANYTHING if I could use Mark 4 mode for solos and other rhythms. Haven't don't too much with IIc+ yet. Man EL34's really make crunch mode on ch2 sound super good.

Congrats!!
Yes, you do have to experiment with the MkV to determine your preferred settings. Yes, that can also quickly change spur of the moment considering all of the offerings of the MkV. Best of luck to you getting the most out of your MkV! :mrgreen:

Well I just had to pick up my jaw off the floor after hearing the youtube demo of extreme mode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1YANbeMsrI

Simply STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I know what I will be doing tomorrow evening. :mrgreen:

Back