studio 22+ places to look for replacement or spare dial/knob

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bamyasi

Reaction score
Hi,

The reverb dial on my studio 22+ is slightly smaller than all the other dials on the front of the amp. I bought the amp secondhand so somewhere along the line it must have been replaced.

Does anyone know anywhere where I can find the correctly sized dial part to replace it, or a good place to start looking?

Are there any other mesa boogie amps that have the same sized knobs as the studio 22+, so maybe I could look into finding a spare for one of those models as well?

Thanks

i kinda have the same issue with my volume knob for a mesa 22+.since i'm not in the USA-therefore is not the case to call mesa directly,would you think that a regular fender volume knob will do the trick?thx

Tacoiardul,

As Lesgoldy suggested (thanks!) I phoned Mesa distributor in my country (Westside Distribution, UK).

They had a correct replacement knob in a box of bits they had there, and sent me it straight away for something like £3.00.

thank you very much,but you see...in Romania there are no Mesa Boogie dealers.it's one of the few amp companies that has no representative in my country..:) i think i'll leave it that way,after all it's "a virgin" for 22 years

Back