• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Squier, Marshall 10 & 15 watt amp, 3 BOSS effects pedals

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DTRocker

Reaction score
Hello im in the market for selling my old guitar gear, I have a Fender Squier w/ a Bridge Humbucker, its also known as a Fender Squier Fat Strat as some may call it. The condition is good, it has a few chips in the paint and a few dings on it, but nothing that would affect the playability or performance of the guitar. I have also a Marshall 10 watt amp it is in good condition it has a few dings on the casing but nothing that would affect the actual amp itself. Also I have 3 BOSS single effects pedals which are a Heavy Metal(HM-2 model), Flanger(BF-2 model), Chorus(CE-2 model) these i believe are vintage effects because there are new models out on the market now that go for about $80+ a pedal. Im selling all 5 of these items, the guitar does include a gig bag case with pretty big pockets but will be extra for the bag.
Payment will be accepted as Money Order. For pictures and any additional info/questions, message my email at [email protected] ill be glad to hear from you. Prices are listed as follows:

The Marshall 15 watt is basically brand new condition, i got this from a friend the other day and dont see or hear any problem.

Marshall 10 watt amp - $55 Shipped
Marshall 15 watt G15R CD- $75 shipped
Fender Squier Fat Strat - $90 shipped
Boss Effects pedals HM-2 & BF-2 - $55 each - shipped, so total $110 shipped for both
Chorus (CE-2) is $75 shipped
If you buy all 3 it will be $175 shipped, if you would like a different combination of these items ask me and ill give you a price

pending transaction for HM-2 for $50 if someone wants to beat that let me know, and CE-2 is sold pretty much

Back