• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

primerib

Reaction score
Perfect working condition MK IV. Includes an Anvil road case, an extra pair of 6L6s in case you want to swap out the pair of EL34s I use in SimulClass mode. And a copy of the manual. So many options on these. It's a tonal smorgasbord.

payment pending

It'll be extra for shipping

2011-06-15_16-10-19_620.jpg

2011-06-15_19-01-11_510.jpg

2011-06-15_19-01-52_178.jpg

primerib said:
$899 local (I live between Detroit and Ann Arbor MI) but I'm willing to meet up if that helps. Not sure if I can ship because it's heavy with the road case.

:shock: Insane price!

lockbody said:
primerib said:
$899 local (I live between Detroit and Ann Arbor MI) but I'm willing to meet up if that helps. Not sure if I can ship because it's heavy with the road case.

:shock: Insane price!

Yes, insane price for sure! That is a Mark IVa with EV speaker in beautiful condition! Would you be willing to ship it?

geez guys, you're making me feel bad for setting that price now. lol. I'm not trying to make a killing on it, but like I was just PM'ing cho, I hurt my hand/wrist at hockey 2 weeks ago so playing is out and surely no more lugging this to gigs for a long time. *SIGH*

hence the local sale indication right now. it would take assistance from my wife or son to help me pack it right now because I'm super gimp. *SIGH*

again, I'd drive a bit to (places we like to eat) to meet up for a sale too: toledo, flint, lansing, grand rapids, etc.

Latest posts

Back