• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradg

Reaction score
It's dead mint, bought new in the summer of '08 so it still has 4 years and a handful of months left on the 5 year transferable warranty. Comes with everything they come with new (paperwork, manual, tags, head cover, footswitch, settings chart, extra preamp tube, there may be something else I'm forgetting). Never gigged, smoke free house and very few hours on the amp and tubes since I bought it new in the box. It will ship in it's original box and packaging. If you missed out on getting a new Mark IV before they were discontinued, this is the way to go. It's basically brand spanking new minus a few hours of low volume playing on it. I baby my gear. PM me with any questions.

NO TRADES PLEASE. I'm all set on guitars and amps at the moment.

$1500 shipped in the continental U.S. + Paypal fees if you want to go that route. Money orders okay as well.

Thanks!

I'm in Iowa. I'll post pics in a day or so. Not much to show though, it's minty fresh.

Price drop..............$1500 shipped plus Paypal fees if you want to go that route. I'll take money orders as well.

Coming to London anytime?? Hehe , I would pay what you r asking for it but I am not sure about all the taxes and fees so...... Any ideas??

I'm not sure. I know if you ship international through the USPS (EMS), you can only insure up to $650. It's the cheapest (probably $100+) compared to FedEx and UPS which are well over $300+. If you want more concrete numbers, shoot me a PM and I'll look into it. I shipped a Splawn to the U.K. a few months ago and it was pretty easy.

Latest posts

Back