• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!!!!!! EV loaded Thiele Cab for sale! $300 Shipped!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I bought this to use with my DC-3, which I ended up selling about 6 months ago.

It's just been sitting there ever since.

I have an older Thiele cab, with the 80's Fender style tolex and leather corners.
It has an EVM-12L speaker in it.
I can't find any dents, dings, etc. It's just a little dirty from sitting there.

Time to make room for some much needed equipment.

$300 including shipping and paypal (E-Check only).

Thiele1.jpg

Thiele2.jpg

Thiele3.jpg

Thiele4.jpg

Thiele5.jpg

Thiele6.jpg

Monsta-Tone,

I have no affiliation with this seller but here is a nicely priced 3/4 back 2x12 for sale on the bay area Craigslist.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/msg/1087306891.html

Chris

Wow, ugh if I wasn't moving right now I'd be all over this! Long shot, but if you still have this in about a month I am definitely game :D.

Seems like that's the way it always is.
I just bought a Dual Rectifier, then a month later, the guy I sold my DC-10 to has it up for sale.

:D Good thing he's patient! I'm selling the Recto and getting the DC back! :D

Is that guy "snave" by any chance? :D

I love my DC-5, especially with a nice thumping closed back cab, wish I had the cashola for your thiele, if it's still up for sale in a month or so I could find it a new home. :)

Back