So who got it?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Facelift

Reaction score
Whos the collector that will soon have a "crunch berries" in thier possession only to put it in a glass case never to be seen by the public eye?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230465972489&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I tried, I was beat by someone who wanted it more than me.

what sucks about an amp like this is whoever got it will probably store it and never use it. Kinda defeats the purpose of its design. Still surprised at how high it sold for.

Facelift said:
Still surprised at how high it sold for.

I'm not surprised at all. It's been a while since an excellent condition loaded C+ (never mind the tolex that can be glued back in place) has sold on Ebay, that I know of. The deal with Aerosmith really has no affect on an amp such as this. A true numbers matching DRGX does not fall from the sky very often. 8)

Yes I figure it would go that high... i would have love to try to get it but... that was out of my limit so I just have to watch only. Cool amp.

JOEY B. said:
Facelift said:
Still surprised at how high it sold for.

I'm not surprised at all. It's been a while since an excellent condition loaded C+ (never mind the tolex that can be glued back in place) has sold on Ebay, that I know of. The deal with Aerosmith really has no affect on an amp such as this. A true numbers matching DRGX does not fall from the sky very often. 8)

Except in Alabama, the Export Capital of the world.....

Latest posts

Back