So my DR can't swim...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow... i would never hit a women but if any girl (mother, sister, grandmother, aunt, girlfriend, wife, etc) did that to my roadster it would definitely cross my mind :evil:

this is almost as bad as when my buddy was dating this girl... he's a big gamer and she got pissed he spent about 2 days straight playing halo 3 when it first came out and needless to say this girl was a true kook. she sawed his SRV Strat in half and threw his PRS CE24 out their balacony... 15 stories up :shock:

needless to say the american justice system came to back him up and he got a decent chunk of money out of that *****. I could see her flipping that bad if he cheated on her or maybe killed his dog but jeez.

If your a musician and you arent going to screen out crazy girls or avoid pissing them off while letting them access to your guitar gear, maybe get a bugera so just in case your next crazy chick trashes it its cheap to replace much like your ex. 8)

XnaySaturo said:
Okay, I'll make sure to go buy a bulletproof metal roadcase with a big lock.

a bulletproof SUBMERSIBLE roadcase with a big lock and keep the crazy bitches coming :lol:

Man, aside from all of the war and horror of rape and murder etc on this planet, that has to be one of the single most horrible stories that I ever heard.

I didn't know that there were women like that. Apart from what I've just written I'm lost for words.

I assume it was just a head??? Any girl who can lift a combo into a bath is no girl at all... It is some kind of beast.

If some some crazy broad did that to any of my gear, she would have my hands wrapped around her throat until she was cold.

Eye for an eye man. Tie the DR to her and throw her in the water, Doubt she could tread water. All "kidding" aside, that just plain SUCKS! Mesas are build like tanks, but not amphibious ones. Best of luck to you.

Sadhaka said:
I didn't know that there were women like that.

I do know that women are like that. That's why you should walk the straight and narrow line when you make a commitment. And avoid the crazy bitches with a warped sense of reality. It doesn't take long to spot this behavior in someone. :twisted:

wow this makes me glad that i keep my DR and cab at my rehearsal space....a room kept under lock & key away from angry girlfriends.

here's hoping you can salvage something (the amp that is - ditch the *****).

Latest posts

Back