Should I trade my Dual Recto for................

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zakkfaerum

Reaction score
A DSL100 + $600 cash.

Now, here's the deal. I just received a nice Roadster head, so I still have that, which should be all the recto I need. My Dual was in the 5000 serial range. I do have a bunch of other amps (in my sig). Should I do it??

Good deal right??

zakkfaerum said:
A DSL100 + $600 cash.

Now, here's the deal. I just received a nice Roadster head, so I still have that, which should be all the recto I need. My Dual was in the 5000 serial range. I do have a bunch of other amps (in my sig). Should I do it??

Good deal right??

depends i guess on the condition of the 2 amps but yeah sounds like a nice deal to me

Its not a bad deal... but consider the DSL's are not built nowhere near the same quality that say your old JCM800 is nor the Boogie.

I would be more inclined to put EL34's in the Dual Rec and keep it.

A couple years down the road the Boogie will still be kicking... the DSL might not!

songrider said:
Its not a bad deal... but consider the DSL's are not built nowhere near the same quality that say your old JCM800 is nor the Boogie.

I would be more inclined to put EL34's in the Dual Rec and keep it.

A couple years down the road the Boogie will still be kicking... the DSL might not!

^ what he said :)

Latest posts

Back