Shipping a Recto 4X12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitor gracie

Reaction score
I got a Trem O Verb head and have a chance to get the matching, custom ordered 4X12 cabinet. The problem is the shipping. UPS quoted the guy $250. I know there has to be a cheaper way to do this. I did it over 10 years ago using a frieght company. Unfortunately that was when I lived in a different part of the US. Anyone have any inexpensive suggestions?

Try fed ex they are usually cheaper and same with DHL.

vitor gracie said:
I got a Trem O Verb head and have a chance to get the matching, custom ordered 4X12 cabinet. The problem is the shipping. UPS quoted the guy $250. I know there has to be a cheaper way to do this. I did it over 10 years ago using a frieght company. Unfortunately that was when I lived in a different part of the US. Anyone have any inexpensive suggestions?

Wow that is pretty steep! When I bought my Mesa roadster combo (100 lbs) the seller only paid $65 to ship it to me all the way from new jersey to new Mexico. I think it was through fedex. There's definitley cheaper alternatives.

250 is too much. I ordered a 4x12 shipped through freight and it cost 115.

I would try to stay away from UPS anyway. They're pretty horrid. Mesa sent UPS freight to pick up my amp one time, and the guy sent his 18 year old daughter. The box weighed almost as much as she did and she couldn't even lift the **** thing and I ended up driving it to their freight center myself.

Latest posts

Back