• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling Lots of PRO Guitar Gear (Mesa/GCX/TC/dbx/Morley/Mons

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alraykin

Reaction score
I'm rebuilding my setup completely differently, so I am selling off my current gear. Make your offers to Alex Raykin via email or phone (txt is fine too) 718-954-6177

-- SKB 8 Space Rack (Paid 170, expect about 120)

-- Mesa Boogie 2:90 (Simul-Class 2:Ninety) stereo tube power amplifier (asking 650)

-- Mesa Boogie TriAxis tube preamp (asking 900)

-- TC Electronic G-Force multieffects processor (pretty new, Paid 1500, expect about 850)

-- dbx 266XL 2 Channel Compressor/Gate/Limiter (pretty new, Paid 150, expect about 110)

-- Xotic Effects BB Preamp overdrive pedal (pretty new, Paid 170, expect about 120)

-- Morley Bad Horsie 2 contour wah pedal (paid 140, expect about 90)

-- Behringer fcb1010 midi controller with 10 control buttons and 2 expression pedals (paid 150, expect 100)

-- Many George L cables ranging from 6'' to a couple of feet) with gold Neutrik ends (one of the best cables for your rack. I used to use monster and had an exceptional tone improvement with these) (ranging from $8-$15)

-- Many monster cables ranging from 1.5' to 3' (I also have 2 long monster cables 25, 30 feet)

-- 2 6' Monster speaker power cables

I'm also selling a 10 space TOV shockproof flight case. The T-10RSP shock-proof case has all the best features you're looking for in a world-class flight case: strength, durability and reliability with flexible options and sizing for different applications.
This heavy-duty professional combo rack is 20" deep (26" with rack ears) and features 10U front loading rails for a wide variety of amplifiers, effects, and any other standard 19" pro audio/DJ gear. This unit is particularly well suited for rack mounting fragile digital equipment such as computers, clock distributors, and sound cards/ audio interfaces. It also includes two handles on either side of the case for convenient transportation
* Durable and solid rack rails
* ATA 300
* Spring action handles
* Easy locking fit and tongue
* Steel ball corners
* Industrial strength latches and rubber feet
* Dual anchor rivets
* Laminated 3/8" plywood
* Includes mounting hardware and padlocks
* Recessed butterfly twist latches
* Front and rear rails for heavier rack units
* 1" EVA shock- absorbent foam between rack rails and exterior

So feel free to call me before midnight, text or email anytime about this ad.

Latest posts

Back