• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Everything. Road King II, Mark V, Mesa Amp Switcher...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metal190

Reaction score
This pains me. Tremendously. But I can't afford this. I'm going the super simplified route. All the Boogie gear I'm keeping is my 2:90 and my cabs.

This was from a loaded 20 space + 2 head combo flight case. Piece by piece, here she goes:

Mesa Amp Switcher - $825
Caparison HG Angelus Pro Trans Black - $1850
G-Force - $775
M3000 - $670
1 Korg DTR-1000 Rack Tuner - $110
1 Monster Power Pro 3500 $150
Fulltone OCD v. 4 - $125
Tube Screamer TS9DX Flexi (keeley mod) - $175
Boss AC-3 - $65
Combo case, built by rock hard - $400
sE Electronics RT1 Ribbon Tube Microphone - $800
1 Gallien Kruegger 1001 RB II Bass Amplifier / Head - $400
1 Gallien Kruegger 4x10 RBX II Cab - $250
1 Gallien Kruegger 1x15 Neo Cab - $300

Road King v. II - Sold!
Mark V - Sold!
Digitech Whammy Pedal - Sold!
Keeley Modded MT-2 - Sold!
Keeley Modded DS-1 - Sold!
RG-16 - Sold!
Boss GT-6 - Sold!
DBX 266XL Compressor / Gate - Sold!
GRX-4 - Sold!
Radial JD-7 - Sold!
Bradshaw Amp Switcher - Sold!

I think that's just about everything. You can check out pics at http://www.myspace.com/theconsequenceofchaos Everything is loaded in the case. If you have questions about any particular item - hit me up. Too much stuff here to give full details or pics for everything. So I'll deal with it per item. FWIW, everything ranges in condition from dead mint to good condition. Everything functions flawlessly.

Thanks for looking! (And **** the IRS).

2 questions about the RG-16. 1. do you also have the roadking/roadster control cable for it? and 2. is it the newer model or the older one? (you can tell if there are flat screw heads between all the jacks in the back) ...thanks.

The RK II is now on the bay! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170479136970

More probably going up there (unfortunately). Will update as I post items.

Back