• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling all my gear! Price Drops! PRS, Mesa, Splawn, Marsh!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaz

Reaction score
Lost my job recently and re-evaluating priorities. Selling almost everything (except one amp) and starting over. :)
*SOLD*
2008 PRS Custom 24 Whale Blue with 1-piece top and abalone birds - PRICE DROP! $1850

This is my #1 but it too, is ready to go, as it's time for change. HFS/VB configuration with 5-way rotary, one-piece figured top in a brighter shade of whale blue than I've seen on most. It's also signed by Paul Reed Smith on the back of the headstock. Regular neck profile. I don't -need- to sell this one, and if I don't have to, I won't. So the price is pretty firm. OHSC and bird.

More pics coming soon

Psiren2.jpg

PRSNew1.jpg

Late 2009 PRS Custom 22 10-top (flame) and Birds, "Fire Red Burst", OHSC - PRICE DROP $2600 9.9/10
This guitar is very close to 'as-new'. Bought it in the last days of 2009. Tagged close to $4k. Not much use since. One of the most incredible flame tops I've ever seen on a non-PS and with one of my favorite finishes ever. Really 3D flame, super resonant guitar. Really cool stock features: HFS/VB, stoptail, 5-way blade, clear lampshade knobs, dark burgandy back/headstock. Wide-fat neck. Has all paperwork, warranty cards, bird, etc. In particular, the 5 way blade makes each position sound very unique. Also, it's very light for a Custom. Professionally set up for 10s. This is probably my best-sounding (and playing) guitar but the wide-fat doesn't do it for me. Currently has Dunlop straplocks mounted in but can be reverted to PRS studs (in the case) no sweat. Free Planet-Waves strap included. One of the last Custom 22s in a really cool and unusual color. Comes with a free PRS Accessories kit (worth $100)

Cu22FR1.jpg

Cu22FR3.jpg

Marshall 1960B Stereo 412 Cabinet - $500 8.5/10

Loaded stock with Celestion G12-T75 75w speakers. About 6 months old. Small gout in the tolex in the lower left part of the front. Works fine. Classic sounding cab, great for high-power heads. Straight baffle. 300w, 16 and 4 ohms. Pics coming soon.

*SOLD!*Eventide TimeFactor Dual Delay Pedal - $300 9/10.
Probably THE stand-alone delay unit. Great sounding, MIDI capable. Still using the original firmware. You can even get cool choruses and phasing in it if you're creative. The looper is pretty dope too, but, I need something more rackmountable. Got the original box and stuff somewhere. Pics coming soon.

Mesa/Boogie Rectifier series 412 Cabinet with C90 speakers 7/10 - $500

Early/Mid 1990s build. Scuffs, war badges, somewhat rusty casters. It's beat but it keeps going. A workhorse cabinet, seen a lot of stages, very well broken in like your favorite jeans. I have no idea why it is loaded with C90s. Really BIG sounding. Great clean headroom. Selling it for my bandmate, but has been on extended loan here until I find a happy home for it.

recto412.jpg

Splawn Quickrod 100w Head (Black/Gold Plexi) - $1300 SHIPPED. 9/10
It's the most pissed-off Marshall EVER. Big and open sounding. Dokken, EVH, Rhoads, you name it, it's got it in spades for that 80s shred sound. Tons and tons of cut. Clean, OD1/OD2 and Gears 1-3. This is the previous gen that has the improved clean but not the loop attenuator thing. Footswitch included. Mullard EL-34s. Tightest sounding amp I've ever owned. Belongs to my bandmate and used to belong to me. Selling it for him.

IMGP2706.jpg

*SOLD!*Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Footcontroller - $80 8/10
The rubber Behringer logo came off one expression pedal, but otherwise, no issues. Great and flexible MIDI controller but no longer need it. :)

RedPRS5.jpg

RedPRS4.jpg

RedPRS6.jpg

RedPRS1.jpg

Also throwing in a PRS Accessories pack (worth 100)

RedPRSacc.jpg

Marshall cab and Splawn:

Halfstack2.jpg

Splawn.jpg

Halfstack1.jpg

Cabfront.jpg

Cabdetail.jpg

Custom 24 is SOLD.

The Custom 22 is still available, at lowered price! ($2600!!!!). Here are some nicer pics:

Custom22-1copy.jpg

Custom22-2copy.jpg

Custom22-4copy.jpg

Custom22-6copy.jpg

Custom22-3copy.jpg

Custom 24 sold!

Custom 22 is now $2600!!

Behringer is sold!!

Splawn is now $1300!!

Bump. Need to move. Custom 22 still available and entertaining serious offers.

Latest posts

Back