• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RSD rebranded NOS Ei pre-war ECC83/12AX7 smooth long plate

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triaxstasy

Reaction score
Picked up this NOS Ei pre-war long plate ECC83 recently, rebranded by RSD (fomer German tube distributor, "Roehren-Spezial-Dienst"), coded 84G03 which makes this a rebrand of the 3rd week of july 1984.
This is a Yugo Ei (Nis factory) pre-war smooth long plate ECC83, manufactured on Telefunken (or Philips machinery).
Sound-wise the cleans are punchy and detailed and the higains are very aggressive with a tad bit more prominent high end.
Unfortunately not my cup of tea in V1 or further cascading gain stages, more likely my choice for PI (but I halve already found my No1 for these spots.

This comes in orig RSD box.

Asking price is 15€ plus shipping....

Located in Germany, will ship world-wide. Pls ask for a shipping quote to your location.

Pls also feel free to check my 100% positive feedback on ebay (user "magnum211")

SNB13394_zps8ddf8fa5.jpg

SNB13395_zpsf4a231d2.jpg

SNB13397_zps87ad3fb0.jpg

SNB13399_zps0bb28014.jpg

Back